Yes, you would need a connection to the Internet to be able to "share" content. If you are not online, you can share you content at a later time when you have an internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Let's get started with your ION360 U!
- How do I operate the ION360 U camera?
- How do I turn it on or off?
- How do I turn off the ION360 U camera?
- Does it take both pictures and videos?
- Does the ION360 U Camera have zoom?
- Can I adjust the white balance and exposure of videos and images?
- What is the video quality?
- Does the ION360 U support live streaming?
- Can I record videos or photos in landscape or horizontal mode?