The ION360 U is really easy to use. All you need to do is slide your smartphone into the battery case, then snap the camera on, and you'll be prompted to download the app from the App Store or the Play Store. Once installed, each time you attach the camera, the app will automatically open. You'll be able to walk through a tutorial, or if you're confident, start using it right away to capture 360 degree videos, or photos. You can then share them on Facebook or YouTube. Your videos and images will be saved under My Content on the app.
Articles in this section
- Let's get started with your ION360 U!
- How do I operate the ION360 U camera?
- My camera isn't connecting
- ION360 U 1.4.0 app release
- ION360 U and iOS 11
- Will the ION360 U for iPhone 7 or 7 Plus work with my iPhone 8 or 8 Plus?
- How do I turn the camera on or off?
- Does it take both pictures and videos?
- What is the aperture setting of the camera
- Does the ION360 U Camera have zoom?