Galaxy S8 and S8+ users will be able to use headphones, while iPhone 7 and 7 Plus users will need to use Bluetooth headsets.
Articles in this section
- How do I operate the ION360 U camera?
- How do I turn it on or off?
- How do I turn off the ION360 U camera?
- Does it take both pictures and videos?
- What is the aperture setting of the camera
- Does the ION360 U Camera have zoom?
- Can I adjust the white balance and exposure of videos and images?
- What is the video quality?
- Sharing and managing your videos and images
- Does the ION360 U support live streaming?