A fully charged battery case will charge your phone, taking the phone from 0 to 30% charge. This will deplete all the power from the battery case, so you'll want to re-charge it before using the camera.
Articles in this section
- Let's get started with your ION360 U!
- How do I operate the ION360 U camera?
- My camera isn't connecting
- ION360 U and iOS 11
- Will the ION360 U for iPhone 7 or 7 Plus work with my iPhone 8 or 8 Plus?
- How do I turn the camera on or off?
- Does it take both pictures and videos?
- What is the aperture setting of the camera
- Does the ION360 U Camera have zoom?
- Can I adjust the white balance and exposure of videos and images?